Our men’s ministry that we call “Men of Honor”, assists men to be just that, … men of honor. Our desire is that by connecting with other men at Cornerstone, we will become more the bold, committed, quality men of the Bible, living it out in our lives in the Church and everywhere we go. Our men take the opportunity to meet …
• Monthly for our Men’s Breakfast Fellowship and Prayer generally held on the second Saturday of each month. This is a great time to get together for a great breakfast, a time of worship, and a short devotional. After breakfast, many of us spend time doing handy man projects at the church or for others in the CCC family.
• In triads called LTG’s (Life Transformation Groups) which meet whenever they arrange it. Each group has 3-4 men who meet regularly for prayer and accountability.
• For our Annual Retreats in McCall
• For manly fun centered around manly things, ie. fishing, sports, games, etc.
• For Men’s Prayer every Friday morning at 6 am in the church office conference room. Afterward, many of us go to a local restaurant for breakfast and more fellowship.
Check the bulletin for updates and the latest on what’s happening in our men’s ministry.
We realize that HONOR comes from being in Christ Jesus:
H-humility, seeking the mind of Christ, Philippians 2:3-4
O-obedience, if we love Him, we will obey His teaching, John 14:15
N-nobility, the highest calling, to honor Christ, Philippians 3:13-14
O-outreach, seek the lost, Matthew 28:19
R-reconciliation, reaching beyond our comfort zone to reconcile relationships, Romans 15:1-2
With these in mind, we strive to be … Men of Honor!